Friday, January 20, 2012

Chelsea ~ Mama-to-be [Maternity]

I've known Chelsea since high school (just last year, I swear!)  She's an awesome person, an even better friend and an amazing mother to her son.  With a toddler (D just turned two on January 6), a German Shepard named Hunter and a football loving hubby, her house is impeccably clean (I don't doubt that she vacuums twice a day). Yes, I'm envious. I honestly don't know how she does it! But I guess we will see what happens when baby #2 makes his arrival - any day now.
Although we don't live close anymore, I love my friend dearly. I was ecstatic that I had a day off from work so I could go out and visit her and see that growing belly that I hadn't seen in months! Even at 37 weeks, she was beautiful and looked as if she was hiding her son's basketball under her shirt! I brought my camera (Duh!) for a little impromptu photo session - you know - to add to the portfolio... We all (I had my kids in tow too) headed across the street to the little park area.  The kids played, I snapped photos.  We chatted, my kids tried to get in the photos..

Chelsea's pregnancy is a true blessing.  Love her.  Can't wait to meet baby boy #2!



Oh, and no.  No name yet.  All suggestions are more than welcome below!
<3 <3 <3

No comments: